WE BUY BILLBOARDS
GET A FREE QUOTE
- Increase Exposure: Mega-milers, the heaviest travelers, tend to live in upper-income households, and average 325 miles per week on the road.
– 2016 Nielsen On Location Report 2016 Edition –
- Advertising in Action: Nearly 5 in 10 US residents (18 or older) have looked up information online after seeing a billboard or OOH advertisement.
– OOH Online Advertising Study –
- Go Digital: Of past month digital billboard viewers, 77% agreed that digital billboards often catch their attention and 71% felt digital billboards stand out more than online ads.
– OOH Completion Report –
Find a Billboard Location
What Can Our Billboards Do for You?
- Exposure 91% 91%
82% of billboard viewers make a point to look at the message at least ‘some of the time’
62% of US drivers recall seeing a billboard in the past week
35% of billboard viewers look at a billboard message all or most of the time
- Action 68% 68%
26% of billboard viewers talked about the ad or product with others
21% of billboard viewers visited a restaurant advertised
35% of smartphone users looked up information about the advertiser after seeing their billboard